top of page


Migrate to USA the land of opportunities and land of immigrants with different pathways. Because of our presence in different countries will help you to get professional help, because we got office in Washington DC and VA.

Business Meeting


E2 Visa is an investors visa that allows you and your family (spouse and children under age 21 )

to live in the United States for at least 2 (unlimited extensions) years or more as long as you

invest and maintain your investment. It is much cheaper than EB5 Immigrant Investor Green

Card Scheme.

There is no set minimum level of investment which may qualify for E2 Visa Treaty Investor

status. Our recommendation is at least $50,000 if in the United States and $100,000 if outside.

There is currently no quota or annual cap, so E2 visas are unlimited in the number available.

A group of women at a business meeting

L-1A Visa

If you HAVE a US Office for your company

The L-1A dual immigrant visa enables a U.S. employer to transfer an

owner, executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to

one of its offices in the United States. Dual Intent means that you come

as a non-immigrant and then can apply for immigration if you are

successful as an executive in the USA.

College Friends


Get admission in appropriate course and university with the help of our professional consultants to increase the chances of visa process.

We do provide help to convert from J1 to F1 while in USA.

bottom of page